Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ahem, i'd like to begin my opening statement.

What a shame we all became such "fragile, broken things".
A memory remains, just a tiny spark...
I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin.
Let the flames begin

Oh glory
Oh glory

This is how we'll dance when
When they try to take us down
This is what we'll be, oh glory.

Somewhere weakness is our strength,
and I'll die searching for it.
I can't let myself regret, such selfishness.
My pain and all the trouble caused,
no matter how long...
I believe that there's hope...

Buried beneath it all and...
Hiding beneath it all and...
Growing beneath it all and...

This is how *we'll dance* when
When they try to take us down
This is how we'll sing oh
This is how *we'll stand* when
When they burn our houses down
This is what will be, oh glory!

Reaching as I sink down into light (To light) Reaching as I sink down into light (To light).

Hello Blogspot,
welcome to my life.

No comments: